How can we enjoy Morning Red Dunes with camel rides, sand boarding and soft drinks through Arabian Adventures?
Enjoy a generous helping of desert sports and activities without arranging equipment or logistics for you on a small group of people’s morning tour from Dubai. This help to Take advantage of the early cool to ride a 4WD in the red dunes of the desert and check off five activities: from dune bashing and sandboarding to falcon photos and camel rides—coffee, dates and sweets in a Bedouin-style camp top off your experience.
- Experience five desert activities and traditions on a morning tour from Dubai
- Easy way to take advantage of desert offerings in the cool of the morning
- Enjoy a 4WD dune excursion, camel ride, sand boarding and falcon souvenir photos
- Includes desert camp snacks and Sharjah and Ajman hotel transfers
what is included
- Pick-and-drop facilities
- luxury land cruisers
- Qualified Safari Drivers
- Red dune pounding in Lehbab desert (30-45 minutes)
- sand boarding
- Photo with falcon (available only in the winter season)
- camel ride
- Soft drinks and mineral water in cars.
- Coffee or tea
What is not included
- optional quads
What to expect
Our tour company will pick you up from the hotel. Sit back on the luxurious land cruiser. While enjoying your Dubai city tour, you will be able to see the morning view of Dubai, which is mesmerising. Dune bashing is the most anticipated activity. This adventure in the red dunes of Dubai is lively and will leave you speechless. You will get into the Land Cruiser 4 * 4, a comfortable seat. Leave your camera with him, and he will click photos for you. Once you feel comfortable, your guide will start the vehicle. It will begin to slow and gradually pick up speed. He will see his truck conquering dunes of various heights. You’ll feel the true spirit of sportsmanship and excitement when you’re inside the car. Now it’s time for you to participate in the most exciting event of the day, “Sand Boarding”. If you listened to the instructions provided by your guide, It would be best. You will have the opportunity for a photo session with falcons, and then you will go up on the back of a camel. You can take a short walk to see the stunning beauty of the desert. Our camp staff will serve Arabic sweets (Lukaymat), dates and Arabic coffee, and then we will drive you back to the hotel.
Departure and return
- A pickup service is offered for travellers.
- We deliver to pick up from all hotels in Dubai and Sharjah
- Port Rashid
- Hotel pickup is provided. Check the list of hotels on our purchase page to see if yours appears among the pickup points.
- Return to the original starting point
- There is no wheelchair access.
We will help you If you have any questions about accessibility.
- Availability of Pickup from any hotel in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman
- Pickup and drop-off times can be changed according to the Traffic
- This tour is not allowed for kids under 05 years old, pregnant women and people with walking disabilities.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- this trip is not suitable for heart patients or severe medical conditions.
- Travellers should be in moderate physical condition
- This tour can have a maximum of 15 travellers
Security against Covid
What can you expect during your visit
- High-traffic areas are frequently disinfected
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides should wash their hands frequently
- Gel alcohol available for travellers and staff
- Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles
- Masks, chinstraps or face coverings are required for directions in public areas.
- Equipment is disinfected between each use
- Masks, face coverings or masks are required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing is needed throughout the experience
If you have any questions about this tour or need help making a reservation, we’d be happy to help.